Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rolling, rolling, rolling, .....


Sara has finally started rolling over. She is only rolling from her tummy to her back, but I am sure it is only a matter of time before she will be going both ways. The only problem with her learning to roll over is that she is waking herself up at night because she will roll over and get figure out how to get back to her tummy. But, I am glad that she has finally started to become a little more active. She is such a joy to have in our lives. She has really started "talking" up a storm. Sara will talk to anything! And, if I do say so myself, she has the most beautiful smile. She is a very happy baby! We have been wonderfully blessed by Heavenly Father with our children. This picture is how I find Sara when she wakes up, on her back and smiling. Life can't get much better than this!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Jodie, she is such a cutie!!