Thursday, November 13, 2008

My life with all its randomness


So, this is totally what I feel like on most days. I have so much to say, but not sure where to start. First, it is so hard being a stay at home mom to 2 kids under 2. It seems like everytime I am trying to do something around this house Cooper is undoing something else or Sara is crying because she can't see me or Cooper isn't entertaining her. I have posted a pic of some clothes that we had packed up that are too small for Cooper to wear anymore. Well, today as I was getting Sara dressed for the day, Cooper decided to unpack the tote full of clothes and put them all over the house. But, as you can tell in the other pic of me and Cooper it also fun at times. Sara finally sat in the high chair for the first time Monday night. I can't believe how fast time flies. She is really starting to get mobile. I also thought I would post a pic of Bryce being Bryce. And last but not least, we got rid of our puppy. Copper was just too much for us right now. He would knock poor Cooper on the ground and just beat up on him. So, I have to say thanks to Brent and Cindy (OK really Cindy) for taking Copper off our hands and keeping him and Amia together.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Oh my! I feel the same way you do! Like we are running in circles redoing what we just did! Love all your pics BTW! :)

Erin said...

Just remember it gets better and easier. Live in the moment and don't worry about everything you aren't getting done.