Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Family


OK so it's not my complete family, but it is part of my family. I thought that I would post a picture of my brother and his family since no one ever gets to see what my side looks like. Anyways, this is my brother Mike and his wife Julie and their kids Kyle, Kaitlyn, and Justin. Kyle and Kaitlyn are twins and are 7 1/2 years old. Justin was born on October 17. My brother has been in the Marine Corps for 12 years I believe. (It could be 11 years. I'm not quite sure.) Julie actually used to be in the Marines as well, but after she had the twins she decided not to re-up. Mike is currently stationed in Virginia Beach. Anyways, I just want my brother to know how much I miss him and Julie and the kids. I hope that we can figure out a time when we can all get together in Florida for a small family reunion.

1 comment:

Going Family said...

I hope you get to see your brother and his wife and their beautiful family soon. It's not good to go a long time without seeing family.