Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Play House Disney Live!

On Valentine's Day, Bryce and I took Cooper to see Playhouse Disney Live. I'm not really sure if he liked it, but I don't think he didn't not like it. I hope that makes sense. He just kind of sat there most of the time staring at the stage. I guess you could say he was enthralled by it. We did see Amy, Kayla, Kelsey, and Amy's mom there also. I tried to get a pic of them, but you can only make out Kayla. So, that is how we spent our Valentine's Day, with our children.

3 comments:

AOlson said...

We had so much fun. The girls were dancing and singing!! Kelsie could not stop talking about it when we got home. She told her daddy EVERYTHING!! I am sure Cooper enjoyed it more than you think!!

Todd and Shana said...

I bet he was ENTHRALLED! I think Lauren would have been too. How fun! We spent our V-day with the kids too. We got take-out from the mexican restaurant downtown though, it was yummy and we didn't have to fight our kids to sit still! :)

ab5cgang said...

What a better way to spend Valentines day. With those who love you no matter what. Cute pictures.