Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We Got Sara's Ears Pierced!




Well, we finally got Sara's ears pierced. I have been wanting to get them done since she was about 2 months old. Bryce, however, just wasn't quite sure about it. He finally told me that he just didn't want to see or hear her cry. I tried to explain to him that she is going to be madder because she is being restrained rather than getting her ears pierced. So, on Friday we went to the mall and Bryce made me do EVERYTHING by myself. I had to pick out the earrings. I had to restrain her. I had to be the one to comfort her afterwards. Of course, she cried; but she actually started crying as soon as I put my arm over her arms and my hand on her head. The ladies were very quick at piercing her ears and it was all over in a matter of seconds. On a side note, we had to buy Sara size 12 month sleepers because she is so long. They are big in the torso, but fit perfectly on her arms and legs. I just can't believe that she isn't even 8 months yet and is already ready in 12 month sleepers! She is growing up way too fast!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! I love little babies with pierced ears.

AOlson said...

We got Kelsie's ears pierced in the mall when she was like three months old. They are very good there. It was over so fast. I think Kelsie squeeked a little mainly becasue I think the gun startled her. They do look adorable with little earings!!!

Todd and Shana said...

Adorable! I can't bring myself to get my babies ears pierced...I'll wait til they are begging to get it done I guess :)

Des said...

Awww..she looks adorable. ;o)

The Haertlings said...

This reminds me of when we pierced emma's ears only i couldn't do it alone and beau said he didn't want to be there when i poke holes in his baby girl, so i went with a friend who's baby was the same age.