Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just an Update

Well, it seems like I need to buy stock in Lysol. As I had said last week, both kids had a cold. Well, here we are a week later and Sara still has a cold. But, Cooper has a double ear infection. Poor kid...he has been miserable the past couple of days. I guess I should be thankful though that this is only the second time he has ever had to be on antibiotics. Anyways, Sara has cut 3 teeth in the past week so that could explain some of her fussiness. So, here are some long over due pictures of the kids.

2 comments:

Cox Family News said...

I used to have a weekly standing appointment at the Dr.s office. I would call every week and they would say they were expecting me. Its one of the joys of motherhood. Going to the Dr was my weekly day out.
Lorrie

Mishelle Noyes said...

I agree, we should go into buying Lysol stocks together! I heard there are 5 new strains of the flu/cold going around this year! Yuck! Good luck with your little family we'll be into summer soon...I hope!