Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well Said....

I feel that Heavenly Father answers many of our prayers through others. My blog is listed on the Mormon Mommy Blogs. The other day, I had a comment left after one of my posts by a fellow Mormon Mommy Blogger. She saw the title of my blog and thought that maybe she knew us, as she knew some Cox's. So, I ended up going over and checking out her blog. She had a post on her blog that hit home for me. This is what I found.... http://thechocolatechipwaffle.blogspot.com/2009/04/ppd-sisters.html

No matter how hard I try, I don't think I would ever be able to put into words the emotions that I feel or felt during these past 9 months and continue to feel. Almost all of what Terresa said, I could/can relate to. I struggle on a daily basis to know who I am and where I am going, but I am now on a journey to rediscover myself. For all of those who have reached out to help me, I truly appreciate it even if I didn't act like it. And to Terresa, thank you so much for the kind words, the wisdom and the hope that you have brought back into my life. To know that I will get through this one day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time.

3 comments:

* said...

((((Big hugs))))
It's hard to explain, except that during my PPD I couldn't find the light **anywhere** I looked, not at home, not with friends or family, nowhere. I was in the dark for what felt like the longest time. the light had to find me.

I hope the light finds you soon. ;)

Momnerd said...

I had PPD after my first child that never went away. And I still struggle. Thank you for sharing that post. That is one thing I love about blogging. So often I read that one post that makes a difference or I get that one comment that will make my day. You hang in there girl and pop on over if you need to chat.

Vicki Johnson said...

I ♥ U. Thank you for being so honest. You are a good example.