Sunday, June 7, 2009

Man, What A Busy Couple Of Days!

I know I have posted anything recently and I am sorry, but holy cow have I been busy! On Monday (our anniversary), we went to Tri Cities with the kids and went out to eat at Red Robin.

Wednesday, the women of our ward had a going away party for a sister in the ward and her daughter. Alane is getting married at the end of the month and moving to Spokane. She and Amanda will be greatly missed by all. The testimony that they have of the gospel has touched so many lives here and we are indeed greatful to have known them. I wish them both the best of luck in their new adventure!

On Thursday, the kids and I went to Moses Lake to a Pampered Chef party given by Mishelle. Mishelle has decided to become a Pampered Chef consultant. So, this was her first show. She did a great job even though she dropped a bag of cheese on a baby's head. (Sorry, Mishelle I just had to pick on you!) The food that she made was delicious! Hopefully, I can have a party one of these days and she can be the consultant!

Saturday, we again went to Tri Cities. As you can tell by my ticker, our trip to Disney is fast approaching. Have I mentioned before that I am so not prepared? Anyways, we went to try and get some last minute things done before we leave. Namely, we all need some clothes for the trip. I love shopping for clothes for the kids. Now, shopping for clothes for me is a totally different story! We did get Sara the cutest bathing suit! I can't wait to take her swimming! We also went to the Dollar Tree and stocked up on toys and coloring books for the plane ride that will hopefully keep the kids busy for a little bit. So, we had a very long day on Saturday as well.

I am not sure how many of y'all know that Sara's birthday is also the day we are leaving to go to Disney. I have been having a very hard time finding a cake for her that we can have that night at dinner in Downtown Disney. I think once I can figure that out, maybe I won't be stressing so much. OK, so I will probably be stressing until we get back from our trip! I just cannot believe that my baby girl is about to turn 1! Where did this past year go? So, how has your week been?


Photobucket

1 comment:

Chad and Jaycie said...

We were somewhere when it was my sister's b-day once, so we just took a ding dong and put a candle in it! It ended up being a good memory and cute picture!