5 months ago
Friday, August 14, 2009
Larry the Cable Guy-Words of Wisdom
1. A day without sunshine is like night.
2. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
3. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
4. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
5. Support bacteria. They're the only culture most people have.
6. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
7. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
8. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
9. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
10. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
11. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
12. What happens if you get scared half to death, twice?
13. Why do psychics have to ask you your name?
14. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, 'What the heck happened?'
15. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
16. Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.
Just thought we should end the week with some funny thoughts. Hope everyone has a great weekend!