Sunday, September 20, 2009

So Much To Catch Up On


So, I have been very neglectful of my blog the past couple of weeks. I wish I had a good excuse for it, but I really don't. Sorry.

Hmmm....where should I start? Well, the biggest change has been that Cooper has started pre school. He has now been going for about 2 weeks. I was really worried that he would have some seperation issues. However, the first day that I took Cooper, he told me, "Okay mommy, you can leave." It was so hard for me to leave him, especially since I felt like he didn't need his mommy anymore. As soon as I walked ou the front door, I started crying. That has got to be one of the hardest things that I have ever done so far as being a mom. I was so nervous. When I went to pick him up 4hrs later, he was having so much fun! His teacher said that he did great and that he was definitely ready for school. So far, Cooper has gotten to paint, play with clay, and make corn tortillas! So far he is loving every minute of it! Cooper will also be going on his first field trip at the end of the month. His school will be going to an apple orchard. Hopefully, I will be able to go with him since I have never been to an apple orchard.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Cox Family News said...

School must be helping Cooper come out of his shell. He actually said hi back to me at church today at church. He's so cute!

ab5cgang said...

He is growing up so fast.

Going Family said...

What a huge milestone! He is so cute!

Devon said...

Ooh, the trip sounds like fun!!

Jen said...

Welcome back to blogging!

* said...

Just blog hopping this afternoon and stumbled onto your blog. {Saw your blog side bar...I love Overheard in the Ward, too.}

Unknown said...

Fun Fun, I am dreading the day Maddax wont "need me anymore" they grow up so fast. Its great for them to have independance too.