Friday, December 4, 2009

It's been a while

So, I took a very long break from the blogging world and I am going to try to get back into it. I have a very hard time being able to express myself when I have to censor what I say or how I say things so that some people don't get offended. When I found out that someone was reading my blog and then controling our lives because of the things that I said on here, I was just turned off by blogging. We moved thousands of miles away so that we could have our own lives and not be controlled anymore. So, I will say this here and now. If I say something on this blog that you (and you know who you are) do not like, please don't take it out on my husband, who has nothing to do with what I write, take it up with me. I started this blog to be a record of our lives. So, that one day my children can look back and read about some of the crazy things they did. Anyways, I am sorry that I have been gone for so long. I hope that some of my regulars will come back and continue to read and give support where needed. Thanks so much to everyone who has been an inspiration to me through my blog, as well as their own.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Todd and Shana said...

I for one am so very glad you are back! You've been missed :) LOVE the new pic, btw!

Erin said...

Cute new family picture!

CarolAnn said...

Yeah, way cute family picture! Glad to have you back.

AOlson said...

Glad you are back!! The blog world needs you and all you have to say. It's YOUR blog to express YOURSELF as you see fit!!