Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What Makes You Feel Pretty?


Today, I got my hair cut and colored. It had been 6 months since I had last gotten my hair trimmed. So, it was definitely time! I absolutely love it! I only got 3 inches cut off and my layers re-worked, but man, I can tell a difference! I actually feel pretty for once and I think it makes me look a little younger, which I really needed right now as the dreaded 3-0 is in a couple of months. Anyways, so what makes you feel pretty?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Devon said...

LOL it's not all that bad...I'm at 31 now...

It looks great!!

AOlson said...

You asked ... let's see, a fresh haircut and color, new shoes (the taller the better), a new dress/outfit, new makeup, but most of all lying on the couch with my sweats and a t-shirt on, no make-up and a flattering complement from Kevin. get me every time.

Katie said...

I feel pretty, oh so pretty....isn't that a song? Hair cuts, eyebrow wax, and sometimes the way the husband looks at me...keep your mind out of the gutter

Lindsey said...

You look very pretty. 30 is nothing. Age is only a number. The old adage "You're as young as you feel" is true!
Lindsey Petersen
http://5kidswdisabilities.wordpress.com