Friday, March 26, 2010

Let The Spring Sports Season Begin!

Soccer started this week for Cael, Cason, and Grace. They had their first game on Tuesday. It looks like they had a lot of fun. Below are some pictures that I took at the games. Cooper was so excited to see the twins and Uncle Brent! All during the game he kept asking if he could go say hi to the twins and Uncle Brent. It was pretty cute! Oh, by the way, I have added another widget to my side bar. It is to a blog called Chubby Cheeks Thinks. The blog was just started by my friend Kim. She has great reviews, recipes, coupons, giveaways and more! Go check out her blog and leave her some love!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thank you!!!! And its so funny because I've been out of the blog world for a while and I totally missed all of this good stuff! I started one for Riley when he was 7 months old and have like 8 posts! Im a slacker!