Monday, May 24, 2010

Taking a break

I believe that I will be taking a bit of a break from blogging for awhile. For those of you who were offended about my last post, know that it was about ME missing my family and where I am from. If you have never lived anywhere else in your life, then it is hard to know what I am talking about when I say that the south is different than the northwest. My blog is or was a place where I could share my thoughts and feelings, as well as share some of the things that my children were doing. It has never been my intention to use my blog to offend others. So, I truly apologize for those who have taken offense to my last blog post.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Devon said...

Hey girl! I didn't read the last post (going to now) but I am sending hugs and hope to see you back soon!

Heatherlyn said...

I didn't find your last post offensive at all. I can totally relate! If anyone was offended they must have been looking for a reason to be offended. Or be completely out of touch with life and the way people really feel in particular situations. Hope you have a good week anyway!