Monday, April 18, 2011

Our Trip To The Coast

Bryce and I went over to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival this weekend in Mt. Vernon. Ever since we moved here and I heard that was such a festival I have wanted to go. I am so glad that we were able to finally go! I love, love, love tulips! Now, all of the tulip fields have not bloomed just yet, but the ones that had bloomed were just beautiful! I never knew there were so many different types of tulips! So, many thanks to the best hubby in the world for taking me! I will remember this weekend forever!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Heatherlyn said...

I love tulips. Your pictures are beautiful! I hope that you are enjoying Spring. It's a really fresh time of year--if only mother nature would make up her mind and it would finally warm up a bit already!