Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Week in Review



Boy, the weeks just seem to be flying by here lately! I cannot believe that it is almost May! On Sunday, we went to Chris and Erin's to celebrate Cade's birthday and him becoming a deacon in the church. The kids had a great time playing with all of their cousins as usual. Wednesday, the kids and I went over to Landon's house and played. He really is such a good kid! Thursday, we got to go on a field trip to the Roylance Dairy. The kids had been looking forward to this for awhile. They kept asking me, is it time to go to Jake's dairy farm? They had a blast! On Friday, I kind of lost my mind. I decided that the kids and I would ride the bus to Moses Lake to surprise dad at work. It was definitely an adventure! Plus, Bryce was totally surprised to see us! Saturday was the annual Cox Family Easter BBQ. We had the most beautiful weather on Saturday! We even got a little sun! The kids had a blast hunting for eggs out in the sage brush. There weren't as many of our family members there as there has been in the past, but we still had fun. I so love getting together with Bryce's cousins! We don't get to see each other often, so it is always fun to catch up and let all of our kids play together. All in all, a pretty great week! I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Devon said...

Wow, what a fun few days!! The dairy looks like fun...Dakin would love that.