Wednesday, December 17, 2008

6 Months Old!


Well, Sara is 6 months old today. I cannot believe that she is already 6 months old. Boy, time flies when you are having fun! She is rolling ALL over the place and is very close to crawling. She gets on all fours and starts rocking back and forth and then lunges forward. Sara has no teeth yet, even though she has been teething for months. I have tried getting her to eat solids and she just isn't into eating baby food. I don't know what it is about my kids, but neither one of them (so far) likes baby food. I know that she is ready becasue she stares us down when we are eating and tries to grab at our food, but when I try to give her food she takes a bite and then refuses to take anymore. Oh well. Guess, I can blame that on the Cox gene's right??

No comments: