Thursday, December 4, 2008

Playhouse Disney Live!


OK, so you know that you have officially become a parent when you get excited over taking your kids to see movies or plays or whatever that has to do with things that kids like ( HSM3, Hannah Montanna, Playhouse Disney). Well, when Bryce and I were in Tri Cities on Saturday, I happen to catch something about Winnie the Pooh on the reader board at the Toyota Center. Since, Cooper likes Pooh I thought I would check it out. So, last night I found out that Playhouse Disney Live is coming to the Toyota Center on Valentine's Day!!! I am so excited! So, I thought that is going to be Cooper's birthday present from mom and dad. I just hope that he is old enough to enjoy it. I know that he LOVES Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse, and Handy Manny. Anyways, just thought I would share my excitement with y'all!! Yeah, I know I am a dork! :-)

No comments: