Friday, January 9, 2009

And the Winner is.......


I'm sure that most everybody knows by now that the Gators won the 2009 FedEx BCS National Championship last night. Yay!!! Can I just say what an awesome game that was? I think that Oklahoma and Florida were the top 2 teams and deserved to be playing for the national championship title. I also believe after watching the game last night that Sam Bradford was indeed the right person to win the Heisman. There were a couple of times when I thought we might not be able to pull it off, but with Tebow as your quarterback anything is possible! What an awesome football player, as well as, just a regular 'ol good guy he is. I hope that he decides to stay at Florida next year, but if he decides to enter the draft, you can bet I will be picking him to be on my fantasy football league!!! 2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits, a dollar, all for the Gators....stand up and holler!!!!

No comments: