Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cooper is 2!!











I can't believe that Cooper is 2! It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. What an amazing past 2 years this has been! He is such a smart, funny, sweet (sometimes) and beautiful little boy. All though there are many times when I would really like to strangle him, Bryce and I are very blessed to be able to call Cooper our son. I love how he has to tell EVERYONE bye when we leave (even if others laugh and make fun of him, you know who you are!!), and he turns his head to the side to say night, night or love you. But, if you have a headache or a boo-boo he will definitely kiss it to make it feel better! Happy birthday baby boy!!! I love you!

4 comments:

CarolAnn said...

You are such a sweet Mom. I can't believe that he has grown up so fast either. It just seems like yesterday that I met you guys and he was still so small! Happy Birthday!

Going Family said...

Happy Birthday, Cooper! Don't worry, Jodie. Age 2 can be a bit crazy, but it can also be so much fun. Discoveries are everywhere at that age!

ab5cgang said...

If anyone laughs its just because it is cute.

Jen said...

Aww...Happy Birthday, Cooper!