Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm Back!

After taking about 6 1/2 months off from blogging, I have decided to return. I am saying this up front and I am not saying this to be rude or to be offensive, but I feel like this needs to be said. This is my blog. If you don't like what I have written then you can either email me directly and we can discuss it as adults or you can choose to not read my blog.

I originally started this blog so that my family could keep up with my life and so that I had somewhere to document my kids' life and the things that they are learning and doing. Somewhere along the way, my blog turned into a place where I felt like I couldn't say what I wanted or needed to say. So, as hard as this is going to be for me, it is time for me to be able to say what I want to say on my blog and be OK with that. If you want to come along for the ride, then that is great! If not, that is OK and I understand.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Devon said...

YAY! I'm glad you're back!

Todd and Shana said...

Yay!!! Welcome back to the blogging world, Jodie! :)

The Haertlings said...

yes welcome bck! and if people don't like your blog posts they don't have to read it or comment! Say what you want and never apologize!