Monday, March 21, 2011

Sara



Our sweet baby girl. OK, so she really isn't that sweet. She has her moments, but for the most part she is a fiesty, stubborn, and downright mean little girl most of the time! I really believe it must be an age thing. For my sake and hers, it better be an age thing!

I thought I would just catch up on what she is doing right now. It is so hard for me to imagine that in 3 short months, she is going to be 3!! When did this happen?? I totally believe that 3 is the new terrible 2's! Sara is definitely a talker. Just like Cooper. She is also very much a girlie girl. She loves to wear dresses and cute shoes and loves to have her nails painted. However, she still loves to eat the dirt and dig in the dirt. She knows her ABC's, thanks to Leapfrog. She can count to 8 pretty good. Not sure why she stops there, but whatever. She is slowly learning her colors. She definitely knows pink and purple. We have been potty training for a while now. She was pretty much potty trained, except at night, back in December. But, one day she decided that she wanted to be a baby and wear diapers. So, we have slowly been working on it. She is doing much better these days. She got her first ever strep throat back in November and her first ear infection Sunday. For an almost 3 yr old, I would say that is pretty good.

I am in the process of planning her birthday party. I sure don't know what our lives would be like without her in them. I think one of the funniest things she does is when she gets mad at you, she starts yelling at you in jibberish. Bryce and I always say that she is cussing us out in Japanese! We are truly blessed to have such a beautiful little girl to call our daughter!

Photobucket

No comments: